Alcohol Detox - 60 Capsules
Nutritional Support for Alcohol Detoxification
Research has demonstrated that essential micronutrients and metabolic cofactors found in Alcohol Detox, such as the B vitamin family, L-cysteine, and alpha-lipoic acid work to support healthy liver function, which contains the majority of enzymes that assist in alcohol metabolism. These nutrients are also crucial for healthy immune function as excessive alcohol in the body can contribute to oxidative stress.
Below are some of the most pertinent researched-backed benefits derived from Alcohol Detox:
- Provides essential cofactors and micronutrients to support alcohol metabolism
- Support healthy liver function
- Support immune function
Two Capsules Supply:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 600 mg 667%
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 18 mg 1,500%
- Riboflavin 2.2 mg 169%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 30 mg NE 187%
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 2.4 mg 141%
- Folate (as folic acid) 83 mcg DFE 21%
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 16.6 mcg 692%
- Biotin 20 mcg 67%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 16 mg 320%
- L-Cysteine HCl 100 mg **
- N-Acetylcysteine 100 mg **
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 5 mg **
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take two capsules before each serving of alcohol or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.