Ashwagandha - 120 Capsules
Ashwagandha is one of the most revered and widely used Ayurvedic herbs. Withanolides are key constituents of this herb and play an important role in its physical and mental health benefits.1,2 In animal studies, ashwagandha has been shown to support the activity of lymphocytes and macrophages, moderate occasional stress, enhance memory and cognitive function, provide neuroprotection by scavenging free radicals and support thyroid function.3,4,5 A small human clinical trial demonstrated the ability of ashwagandha to support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.6‡
- Helps moderate occasional stress‡
- May support cardiovascular, immune, cognitive and joint function‡
- Supports healthy glucose and lipid metabolism‡
- Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used extensively for over 4,000 years
- Tested for solvents, pesticides, heavy metals and microbial contaminants, as are all Pure Encapsulations herbal extracts
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) 500 mg (Standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
Other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.