Astaxanthin - 120 Softgels
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant formula that helps support the natural antioxidant defenses of the skin and joints as well as promote immune system and cardiovascular system health.‡
Derived from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae cultivated under pristine conditions, esterified astaxanthin is a stable, fat-soluble antioxidant from the carotenoid family. Astaxanthin protects the phospholipid membranes of cells from oxidative damage. In a recent U.S. study, it demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and protect the retina in animals, suggesting its potential for supporting the brain and nervous system from free radical damage. Initial trials with astaxanthin suggest that it may support the skin’s natural antioxidant defenses against free radicals induced by sun exposure. In a human clinical evaluation, supplementation with astaxanthin provided enhanced antioxidant protection for the skin. Additional studies suggest astaxanthin’s immune, cellular and cardiovascular support potential.‡
- Supports the skin's natural antioxidant defenses against free radicals from sun exposure‡
- Offers protection for eye and brain health‡
- Supports joint and immune function‡
- Derived from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae
- Contains carotenoids lutein and beta carotene
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
- Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae) 4 mg
Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.