Balance Moisturizing Wash - 8 oz
Balance Moisturizing Wash cleans and moisturizes with a combination of aloe vera, soothing botanicals, and lactic acid. Perfect for daily use, Balance has no harsh soaps, no parabens, and is an effective vaginal health alternative to products made with concentrated petrochemicals, parabens, and toxic fragrances. Add Balance to your shower or bath to feel clean and refreshed every day, naturally.
Free of artificial fragrances, harsh soaps and parabens, Balance gently cleanses while moisturizing and soothing sensitive feminine areas. Your vaginal flora are the good bacteria that live in your vagina and protect you from infection, in part by helping you maintain a slightly acidic vaginal pH. If your feminine wash’s pH is too high, it can disrupt your own natural pH and your vaginal flora, taking away your first line of defense against yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis (BV). That means the best soap for your vagina is a pH-balanced feminine wash that is safe for your vaginal flora.
- Soothing, Cleansing, External Wash with Premium Aloe
- Relieves Dryness, Discomfort & Abnormal Odor
- With more than 60% Aloe Vera
- Soothing Botanical Extracts to Deodorize & Moisturize
- Gynecologist Recommended
- Bio-Match® Formula Accurately Matches Optimal pH Levels
- No Parabens, Petrochemicals or Artificial Fragrances
- pH Rating: 4.0 - 4.5
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Sodium Cocoamaphoacetate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate
- Dimethyl Lauramide/Myristamide
- Natural Lavender Flavor
- Lactic Acid
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Mahonia Aquifolium Root Extract
- Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
*Formula may vary due to occasional improvements.
Apply generously and lather intimate areas of the body. Rinse well.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.