Cellular Energy is a potent formula that contains research-backed ingredients for supporting energy production in mitochondria, as well as many other benefits. The nutrients found in Cellular Energy help these organelles efficiently carry out their role in producing ATP - the energy currency of cells.
Cellular Energy is formulated with efficacious amounts of several energy-supporting ingredients, including coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), acetyl L-carnitine (ALCAR), N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC), alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), and grape seed extract. Moreover, Cellular Energy is rounded out with two key minerals - magnesium and manganese, which help support hydration status and healthy levels of oxidative stress.
Given the role of the ingredients in Cellular Energy for supporting energy production and overall health, supplementation can assist users in a multitude of ways. These evidence-based benefits may include:
- Support energy production
- Support cardiovascular function
- Support blood flow and nitric oxide production
- Provide antioxidant support throughout the body
- Support body tissues including epithelial, muscle, connective and nervous tissues